2/17/2012

Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 RTW ( suitable internet)

Today, thanks to Nylon Tv on Twitter I've noticed about Jeremy Schott fall 2012 collection and, my friends, IT'S AWESOME. The inspiration for this collection comes from the INTERNET, yes our secret lover (for all the bloggers),the mount of crap were to lose time, the thing that made all your class proyects, the thing that makes your cell phone text messages useless (If you don't have a smartphone), and now source of inspiration for weird guys like our dear Jeremy. Unconventional.
The interview here:


I really love his new collection so here there are some pictures of the catwalk.


LMFAO - Bart Simpson print
Bart Simpon's prints give to the collection a great sense of humour
If I had money I swear I would buy the whole look
"The Masterpiece"
                                     
Another Amazing dress (I Love It)
Believe in unicorns?
 
 
the designer:
 


Pictures from   http://nymag.com      
                                         

1 comment:

  1. Caption ideas for that lovely Unicorn Dress photograph can be viewed, here: https://plus.google.com/+FidemTurbare/posts/Z228u2zjrMn

    ReplyDelete