6/11/2012

Pixie Geldof + TopShop

I'm so excited that one of my favourites models and London style icon, Pixie Geldof, has taken this time TopShop's Edited space, wich is a special selection of products that is curated every week and available to shop online, as well as in its flagship store in the 286 of Oxford Circus St.. In this section, this week you'll be able to see the pieces wich she personally sellected as her favourites from Top Shop's SS12 collections.

Español: Me alegra tanto que una de mis modelos favoritas e icono de estilo londinense, Pixie Gendolf, ha estado en el espacio de Edited de TopShop, que es una sección especial de productosque se renuevan cada semana y está disponible en la tienda principal de TopShop en el número 286 de la calle Oxford Circus, (Londres, UK). En esta sección podrás ver las piezas de las colecciones P/V 2012 de TopShop seleccionadas personalmente por Pixie como sus favoritas.

Pixie is now branching out from modelling and has just released her debut single with her band Violet.

Español: Pixie está dejando en un plano secundario su carrera de modelo y ha debutado con el primer single de su banda Violet.

I:Hi Pixie! Can you tell us about your debut single?

I:Hola Pixie! ¿ puedes hablarnos de tu single?

PG: The song is called Y.O.U- and Violet is kind of my musical alter ego. The name came from the song by Hole, wich is my favourite.

PG: La canción se llama Y.O.U- y Violet es cómo my alter-ego musical. El nombre viene de la canción de Hole, que es mi favorita.

My earliest fashion memory is...

My recuerdo más temprano de la moda es...

-The Spice Girls being epic!

- Las Spice Girls siendo épicas!


Growing up I wanted to be a ...

De pequeña quería ser...

-A marine biologist.

-Bióloga marina

My all time favourite designers are...

-Mis diseñadores incondicionales favoritos son...

-Chanel, Prada and Moschino.

-Chanel, Prada y Moschino.

My style signature is...

La marca distintiva de mi estilo es...

-90s meets 70s I guess, but I love the 50s too. My best friend Ashley and I invented a way to describe it: 'funky-offish'. I hate the word 'funky' but it's descriptive! Haha!

-Los 90s conocen a los 70s creo, pero amo los 50s también. Mi mejor amiga Ashley y yo hemos inventado un modo de describirlo: 'funky-offish'. Odio la palabra 'funky' pero es descriptiva! Haha!

The one piece I saw on the SS12 catwalks that I have to have is ...

La pieza que vi en las pasarelas de P/V 2012 que tengo que tener es...

-Everything from Prada.

-Todo lo de Prada.

If you looked inside of my wardrobe you'd see...

Si vieras dentro de mi armario, verías...

-A big mess and an overwhelming amount of black.

- Un gran desorden y un abrumador montón de negro.

The style rule I live by is...

La norma de estilo que sigo es...

-If you love it then who cares?

-Si te gusta, ¿a quién le importa?

If I could go back in any era, I'd love to live in ...

Si pudiese vivir en cualquier época, me encataría vivir en...

-The 90s!

- Los 90!

When I have a moment spare I love to ...

Cuando tengo un rato libre me encanta...

-Practice nail art or cook.

-Practicar nail art o cocinar.

I love living in London because...

Me encanta vivir en Londres porque...

-It's home.

-Es mi hogar.

Being shot for Vogue's Topshop supplement was...

Hacer el shot para el suplemento de Topshop para Vogue fue...

-So much fun! Fran Burns from Vogue is one of my favourite people in the world and she styled it so it was a day of fun!

- Muy divertido! Fran Burns de Vogue es una de mis personas favoritas en el mundo y ella hacía el estilismo así que fue un dia divertido!

It certainly looks like Pixie and the team enjoyed themselves running around east London on the shoot, wich you'll be able to see in the new edition of British Vogue.

Ciertamente parece que Pixie y el equipo disfrutaron correteando por Londres Este en el shot que serás capaz de ver en la nueva edición de Vogue Británica.

Also, I checked the Edit and I picked my favs.

También, eché un vistazo al Edit y escogí mis favoritos.

Pixie Geldof + TopShop by sarasassystuff featuring a polyester shirt

The video of the shot:
El video del shot :


The Edit is availble from 1st june to 22nd  june.

The interview always avaliable at TopShop's official webpage.


No comments:

Post a Comment