1/07/2012

American Horror Story

OMG! Currently I'm watching American Horror Story. It's a new TV serial of FOX television, and I'm really satisfied with the results, because it really scares; I mean, when my friend told me: "watch this serial, at night", I was like: " Yeah, whatever nothing scares me, I've seen those Japanesse horror films wich are very violent and I have never been scared, so this is not going to scare me blah, blah, blah.." and now I'm flippin' out.
I recommend it for  14 + years or more seriously, scares.
The serial is about a three-member-familly that goes to live to an old house, with a turbulent past... well, sorry fellas, but to know the rest of the story, check it out!
And about the characters, I can say that the most scaring character it's the neighbour. It's like a psycho-jilted housewive, hungry for revenge, and, of course this had to have a romantic plot, in this case a teenage dream, the romance of Violet and Tate (Tate is the guy of every weird girl's dream) , and well I'm not going to say anything else because this serial is really interesting if you love horror genre, you'll love this, if you don't too.


HAHAHA when I saw this at rookiemag and I was like : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
haha I want this for my birthday.


 Title:"How to throw a party when you are broke"
rookiemag:

How to Throw a Party When You’re Broke

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wonder, WHO WOULD BE THE AMAZING HUMAN BEING WHO RECOMENDED YOU THIS GREAT TV SERIES? Ha, ha, ha...
    Of course, to the rest of the people who hasn't watched it already, YOU'RE DAMN STUPID 'CAUSE YOU'RE MISSING IT!
    I want Tate cupcakes... Btw, where's Adie?

    ReplyDelete