3/24/2012

At the end. It's spring!

Ok, so then spring came, and with it my flower feelings (WTF?), I mean, I'm listening and discovering new - old music or how I call it "inspiring - vintage" music, such as the band - Girls , the Hunx, some Lana del Rey, Russian Red,(+ at Sub Pop records) until I turn on a tearful lonely teenager and then, I decide to stop and go listen to rock and metal and just to take a rest from all the strawberry cake in my brain and feelings; anyway this emergent "new" indie music genre wich involves kinda grunge vibes mixed with retro sounds wich results great! and I'm lately getting inspired on it for my drawings (and stuff), if you like groups such as Hole, Violent Femmes or Girl trouble, you will love this music.
And well, this image below, just shows how I did take all the strawberry cake of my brain, and I put it on a paper sheet, while I was at school, doing nothing.

Español: Vale, así que la primavera llegó, y con ella mis sentimientos floreados (WTF?), quiero decir; estoy escuchando y descubriendo nueva-vieja música o como yo la llamo música " vintage-inspiradora", así pues bandas cómo - Girls, The Hunx, algo de Lana del Rey, Russian Red (+ en Sub Pop records), hasta que me convierto en una adolescente llorona y solitaria, entonces decido parar y escucho música rock y metal hasta la saciedad, y para tomarme un respiro de toda la tarta de fresa que hay en mi cerebro y en mis sentimientos; de todos modos este "nuevo" género de música indie emergente que envuelve unas cuantas vibraciones grunge mezcladas con sonidos retro, que resulta genia! y me inspira últimamente en mis dibujos (y de más), si te gustan grupos como Hole, Violent Femmes o Girl trouble, te encantará esta música.
Y bueno, ésta imagen de aquí abajo simplemente mustra cómo cogí toda la tarta de fresa de mi cerebro, y la puse en una hoja de papel, mientras estaba en el colegio, haciendo nada.


Ghost Mouth - Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment