3/30/2012

Girl Crushes - Katie Jane Garside

After the already mentioned wave of "strawberry cake" in my brain, here comes the flowers and mug one, coooooool! wich I think, is the one I love the most, duh, the point : since I discovered  Katie Jane Garside's video singing Pink Flower with her first band Daisy Chainsaw, I wished I had born twenty years before just to watch her live on stage. And If you like grunge groups/bands with/of reckless, siniester and wild girls (ha.ha.haw) such as Hole, The Dogbones, L7, Bikini Kill, etc. her current band QueenAdreena won't disappoint you.
Well, this is not the official videoclip of the complete song, but it's a good introduction: (video below)

Español: Después de la oleada de la ya mencionada "tarta de fresa" de mi cerebro, aquí viene la oleada de fango y flores, biiiiieeeeen! es lo que creo que más me gusta, buéh, al grano: desde que descubrí el vídeo de Katie Jane Garside interpretando Pink Flower con su primera banda Daisy Chainsaw, deseé haber nacido veinte años antes sólo para poder haber ido a sus conciertos. Y si te gustan grupos grunge de/con chicas desmadradas, siniestras y temerarias (ha.ha.haw) como Hole, The Dogbones, L7, Bikini Kill, etc. su banda actual QueenAdreena no te decepcionará.
Bueno, este no es el videoclip oficial de la canción completa pero es una buena introducción:


And how it gave me a "mono" of Katie, I kept scratching into the recommended videos and I found a great song, well, my (currently) favourite one from this band Pretty Like Drugs : (video below)


Y como me entró la "mono" de Katie, seguí rascando entre los videos recomendados, y encontré una gran canción bueno, mi (por ahora) favorita de esta banda Pretty Like Drugs :

   


She has such a lovely style looked like Courtney's... but  more deathly, and  siniester (hahaw). I haven't explored Katie too much yet, but I'd guaranteed my interest by her and more girls' hardcore bands wich make music for "crazy wannabe  hardcore bitches" as me.

Tiene un encantador estilo parecido al de Courtney ... pero más mortal, y siniestra (hahaw) Aún no he explorado muy profundamente a Katie Jane Garside, pero garantizado está mi interés por ella y demás bandas de chicas explosivas y hardcore que hacen música para "crazy wannabe hardcore bitches" como yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment