4/02/2012

Small Break Playlist

Today I made a playlist, so well.:

1 - In the Sand - WAVVES
2 - Loser Dust - Hole
3 - Surprise! You're dead!- Faith no more
4 - Wargasm - L7
5 - Suck you dry- Mudhoney
6 -War of Wisdom- Melvins
7 - Testify - Rage Against the Machine
8 - Straight A's - Sleigh  Bells
9 - All your friends ( Are going to kill you) - The Dogbones
10- Dirty Frank- Pearl Jam
11- City Grrrl - CSS (video below)
12 - The Cigarette duet - Princess Chelsea
13 - Die - Girls
14 - Dirty Boots - Sonic Youth
15 - Zero - Smashing Pumpkins
16 - Poor Leonore - WAVVES
17 - Blister in the sun - Violent Femmes
18 - Holly - Sleigh Bells
19 - Red Lips - Sky Ferreira
20 - Kids - Sleigh Bells

I'm just tired so, WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW, because it's just awesome, and because ... I want to dye my hair pink wear black lipstick, no one would give a sh*t, in the big city nothin' hurts! - really I love this group since I discovered it in 2008 with their songs Let's make love and listen dead from above & Music is my boyfriend, and I don't usually like Pop music, but this group is pretty cool.

Estoy un poco cansada, así que, MIRA EL VÍDEO DE ABAJO, porque es alucinante, y porque... I want to dye my hair pink wear black lipstick, no one would give a sh*t, in the big city nothin' hurts! - realmente me encanta este grupo desde que lo descubrí en 2008 con sus canciones   Let's make love and listen dead from above & Music is my boyfriend, y normalmente no me gusta la música pop, pero este grupo está muy bien.



No comments:

Post a Comment