4/05/2012

God bless the mess you made. (The day music died)

We all know who Kurt Cobain was, and If you don't, I'm sorry but I'm not going to copy the Wikipedia article, so Google it!, anyway most of Nirvana fans miss Kurt, (me included) I just wanted to make was just  a reminder of him, wich is one of my idols, he gave me hope on music, wich is already gone,... well anyone who has turned on the radio on this days, knows what I'm talking about (that sh*t).

 

I don't have any favourite song from Nirvana, but this ones are pretty close of  how I feel about this. 

Bad news don't finish here, also, Layne Staley, the lead singer from Alice In Chains. The died the same as Kurt Cobain, but in 2002. 


Another grunge idol was gone; yes, today is a sad day for grunge music fans. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment