4/30/2012

DIY FAN!


Lately I'm on this thing of DIY because I can't afford Nasty Gal's clothes (the cheappest thing is about 20$, and the money I have is about 20$), and because I really prefer DIY projects than buying bleached, or cutted -out stuff wich I can do myself , and if you find cool DIY videos on Youtube or just go on DIY blogs, you could save plenty of money and have cool stuff for your closet, just like I'm going to do, so I'm just posting some useful videos about clothes and stuff like dip dye on hair , that I found and wich are great.

Últimamente estoy en esto del DIY (Do it yourself), porque no me puedo permitir la ropa de Nasty Gal (la cosa más barata cuesta como 20$ y el dinero que tengo es ..20$), y porque prefiero los proyectos de DIY que comprarme cosas desteñidas, o cortadas que me puedo hacer yo misma, y si encuentras videos chulos de DIY en YouTube o simplemente buscar en blogs de DIY, podrás ahorrarte mucho dinero y tener cosas chulas en tu armario, cómo yo voy a hacer, así que voy a colgar algunos videos útiles y prácticos sobre ropa y dip dye en el pelo, que encontré y realmente son geniales.

This one about how to make a bleached DIY shirt it's very easy. 

Este sobre cómo hacer una camiseta efecto degradé es muy fácil.




I've done Tie Dye before, so you can also do the DIY project below on the leggings, with several colors like on the video :

He hecho Tie Dye antes, así que también se puede hacer el proyecto DIY de abajo en los leggings, con varios colores, cómo el video:



And specially I love these DIY videos from this girl (YouTube channel: JustACurbsideProphet); she has some wonderful videos about "how to ... style and make up", and also a great style like 90s grunge kid, wich pretty looks like mine. Hope you like it:

Y especialmente me encantan estos videos de DIY de esta chica (su canal de YouTube : JustACurbsideProphet); ella tiene algunos videos maravillosos de "how to... style and make up", y también tiene un estilo que me encanta, como 90s grunge kid, que se parece bastante al mio. Espero que os guste:












No comments:

Post a Comment